We have channeled our experience as leader in Ultrasound systems into developing this Ultrasound pachymeter to meet today’s more stringent requirements in terms of precision and safety. Corneal thickness is measured to an accuracy of ± 5 microns.
Easy to use, the POCKET II pachymeter is fitted with a complete software package that means it can be tailored to meet the needs of both refractive surgery and glaucoma screening.
- The automatic mode instantly gives you the average and standard deviation for a 10-measurement set
- The Pocket II can be tailored to your needs: central measurement or corneal mapping that can be adjusted as required
- Small and standalone (operates with batteries or mains power), the POCKET II can be used in the consulting room or the operating theater
- POCKET II is compatible with Echo Data Manager software, which lets you transfer your examination data to a PC and then to a server in DICOM and/or EMR format
- The Pocket II comes delivered in its carry case
Measurement Range: 200 – 999 microns
Accuracy: ± 5 microns
Frequency: 20 MHz
Dimensions: 200 (H) mm x 100 (I) mm x 45 (P) mm (7.9” x 4” x 1.6”)
Weight: 450 gr (16oz)
Batteries: 4 x LR6 (AA) 1.5 V
Parallel Port: Epson, Canon, HP, RS232 for PC connection
Only the iPac Pachymeter provides the most accurate CCT measurements by identifying a greater variety of patient statistics during the measurement process. Advanced Signal Processing converts patient data into custom algorithms that yield only the most accurate measurement.
The intuitive user interface, accessed through a single 5-way button, makes setup easy. You can customize the color display to show IOP correction, standard deviation and L/R or OD/OS notation in seconds. With your pre-programmed user settings, exams become more efficient for you and more comfortable for your patients.
Fyll i uppgifterna i nedanstående formulär, välj produkttyp och tryck sedan på “begär offert”. Vi återkommer med svar så snart som möjligt.