Auto Lensmeter LM-7P / 7
- Hartmann sensor with 108 measurement points
- Automatic lens type detection
- Scale mode function
- UV transmittance measurement
- Full graphic vertical 5.7-inch color LCD with touch screen
Hartmann sensor with 108 measurement points
An advanced measurement principle, that incorporates simultaneous measurement of 108 data points within the nosepiece, provides greater accuracy and reliability with easier and faster measurements.
Automatic lens type detection
Placing the lens on the nosepiece activates the auto lens type detection to automatically determine the lens type -not only for single focal lenses but also for multifocal lenses- switching its measuring mode accordingly for a single focal lens, bifocal or progressive lens.
Scale mode function
Pupillary distance such as the LPD / RPD, PD, can be measured easily by aligning the marked glasses to the scale displayed on the screen. Screen color can be changed to black or white depending on marking color for greater visibility.
UV transmittance measurement
UV transmittance is presented as an intuitive display from 0 to 100% of central wavelength 365 nm (UV-A) in 1 or 5% increments.
Full graphic vertical 5.7-inch color LCD with touch screen
The adoption of the 5.7-inch 640 x 480 dots touch screen achieves ideal layout display, superior in operation and visibility. Unique vertical design gives a sophisticated impression and greater function.
Enhanced data communication capability
The LM-7 series has one RS-232C port and two USB ports as standard. Optional LAN / WLAN connections are also available, which greatly expand data communication capability.
Auto lensmeter LM-600
Advanced and compact, the LM-600P offers faster, easier and more accurate measurement including the measurement of high power progressive lenses.
- High Speed Internal Printer – providing fast and easy printouts
- Automatic Lens Type Detection – just place the lens on the nosepiece and the system detects the lens type (single vision or progressive) and switches its measuring mode automatically
- Ergonomic Design – new user friendly ergonomic design provides smooth measurement
- Small Footprint – this unit is compact and space saving
- Green Measurement Light
- Hartmann Sensor – advanced simultaneous measurement of 108 multiple points within the nosepiece provides easier and faster measurement with greater accuracy and reliability
- Prism layout function
- Improved marking dots
- Entry model auto lensmeter
- Hartmann Sensor with 108 multiple measurement points
- Green measurement light
- Compact and light
- 3.5-inch color and full graphic LCD
Green measurement light
Green light close to the ISO standard gives more precise measurement values without Abbe value compensation.
3.5-inch color and full graphic LCD
The newly designed 3.5-inch color and full graphic LCD monitor offers clear and easy recognition of various values, from single-vision lens to progressive.
Fyll i uppgifterna i nedanstående formulär, välj produkttyp och tryck sedan på “begär offert”. Vi återkommer med svar så snart som möjligt.